We are seeking an Industrial Engineer to become a part of our team! You will develop strategies to improve production efficiency and reduce manufacturing cost. Responsibilities: Implement production projects to improve quality and efficiency Conduct labor and material cost analysis Identify critical points within the production process, for quality control checks Create assembly and system flow charts, for manufacturing processes Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- 5+ years of experience in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering or similar field in Aerospace, Automotive, or Commercial industries
- BS degree in Industrial, Manufacturing, or Mechanical Engineering or similar field or equivalent experience as an Engineer is required
- Experience applying lean techniques to assembly and material flow.
- Understanding of machining processes & techniques.
- Understanding of Engineering processes, drawings, and schematics
- Software Knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access, Project), MiniTab, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Visio, C# / OOP using Visual Studio IDE, Visual Basic, LabView / Teststand, MatLab, is desired
Carpinteria, United States, Carpinteria, CA, 93013
Thank you for your interest in this job position. We look forward to reviewing your portfolio's contents and seeing if it's a good fit for us!