The web application developer is a full-stack developer with emphasis on front-end design and user experience but also responsible for back-end processing. This position requires the research and development of projects using emerging technologies and best practices; and supports an effective and efficient system for developing and managing the Company’s internal and customer facing web application products.
- Uses web-based tools, technologies, practices and web authoring software, HTML, and CSS to create web templates and style sheets, web applications, and web features.
- Plans, implements, and supports new application designs and features working HTML and CSS. Creates, maintains, and continuously improves cohesive web theme(s) and library of page templates, styles, features/widgets/functionalities that meet needs of internal partners and overall web goals; maintains and shares clear documentation.
- Meets and communicates to provide leadership in promoting appropriate web strategy and execution, explaining web application development process and parameters, while staying current with trends in web application development and design and regularly assesses processes and makes recommendations to improve effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; at least five years of web development and design; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must demonstrate capability with sample portfolio of work.
- Web application design – ability to design and build web application pages such as forms, data tables, complete with navigation, dynamic features
- Duties are performed primarily in an office setting. Travel to attend meetings and visit locations throughout the country may be required. Operate computer and standard office equipment such as telephone, copier, and printer. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Expert level experience with React
- Experience with Bootstrap 4
- Web analytics experience such as Google Analytics, AppDynamics, etc.
- Database experience with MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, any NoSQL solution, or similar
12101 North Dale Mabry Highway, United States, FL, 33618
Thank you for your interest in this job position. We look forward to reviewing your portfolio's contents and seeing if it's a good fit for us!