What is FlipSetter’s whiteboard?
It’s an online paint tool where you can doodle, write, collaborate and host meetings on FlipSetter. We combine state-of-the-art technology, and with audio, video and messaging that business owners, schools, students and coworkers can collaborate, study, draw, be social and much more! We welcome all industries to utilize our celebrated whiteboard tool as the most complete solution for all of your needs. Some capabilities include:
- Change canvas to different colors and backgrounds
- Upload content to the canvas
- Upload links, content and emojis to messages
- Everyone can draw and write
- One-to-one and group interaction
- Whiteboard playback feature (you can replay any whiteboard session at any time like a movie)
How many people can a group whiteboard hold?
Currently, we recommend a maximum of 10 people for a group whiteboard session. It’s advised that you have a strong internet connection to avoid lag.
What is the price for monthly subscriptions?
Currently, we offer a Bronze Plan for $14.99 per month. We offer only monthly subscriptions at this time. Different tiered options and payment arrangements coming soon!
Do you have a trial period for the whiteboard?
Yes, FlipSetter offers a 14 day trial period. We require submitting a credit card before beginning your trial. At the end of your 14 day trial, your card will automatically be charged to continue your subscription. If you cancel your trial before it ends, your card will not be charged.
How do subscriptions for the whiteboard work?
To host a whiteboard, you are required to subscribe monthly. Once subscribed, you’ll then have full access to all the tools:
- Whiteboard calling and receiving
- Image upload and download from and on the canvas
- Cross collaborating (everyone can draw on the canvas – One at a time), and replay will show participants drawing
- And more!
Where do I find my invoices?
Currently, your invoices are available in your subscription's dashboard. Automated email billing is coming soon.
Can I still use instant messaging and video calls without subscribing?
Yes, we have unlimited instant messaging and video calls for free.
What are programmable Chat-Bots?
Chat-bots can only be enabled in group threads. They can help you retrieve documents, weather, YouTube videos, and much more while you manage your workloads over instant messaging. Some actions included are:
- Coin Toss - Toss a coin! Simple heads or tails.
- Document Finder - Search the group for uploaded documents.
- Invite Generator - Generates a short-lived group invitation code and link.
- Replies - Define replies the bot will respond to.
- Rock Paper Scissors - Play a game of rock, paper, scissors!
- Weather - Get the current weather for the given location.
- Wikipedia Search - Get the top results for a wikipedia article search.
- Youtube Videos Search - Get the top video results for a YouTube search.
- ...and much more!
How do I enable Chat-Bots?
Before you may enable chat-bots, you must create a group thread, or visit a group you already belong to and are the group's creator or an administrator. From inside the group:
- Click the settings cogwheel in the top-right of the thread.
- Select settings from within the dropdown.
- Within the popups Toggle Group Features, enable Chat Bots, then click Save.
- After the group has reloaded, click the settings cogwheel again in the top-right of the thread.
- You will now see an option for Chat Bots. Select it.
- The popup will now display your groups chat-bots, as well as allow you to create your own bot, or install a pre-made bot package.
Is everything I post on FlipSetter secure?
All content on FlipSetter is secure. We use end to end encryption methods, and do not connect third party media linkages to ensure a private environment. If you wish to publicize your content i.e. Portfolio, Profile, and other information you can set your profile to public or private. You can also share your FlipSetter profile to other social media sites as a View Only, but to interact and connect we still require our users to log in maintaining a private, and secure environment.
What measures do you take to secure FlipSetter?
Our measures include:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL): A crypto protocol design to provide secure communication on the web. Applications can also include web browsing, e-mail, faxes, instant messaging and others.
- Firewall: A crypto code that prevents outside hackers from penetrating into FlipSetter.
- Database Security: Software that prevents malicious code from breaking database and personal information.
- Antivirus: Software that detects and sweeps viruses, worms, trojans, bots and spyware.
- E-mail security: Software that monitors incoming e-mail and outgoing e-mail to and from FlipSetter.
Can I share my portfolio on other social media pages?
Yes. You can share your FlipSetter portfolio via social media by copying your Profile link and sharing with your connections to gain more traction. While doing so, please look at our Private and Public Settings to customize your profile visibility.
How do I get in contact with FlipSetter for problems with my account?
Go to our Contact page. Fill out your name, email, and be very thorough with your issues on FlipSetter so that we can better assist you.
How do I close my account?
Currently, you can request Deactivating your account by going to our Contact Us page. Our technical support team will assist you and deactivate your account (please allow at least 24 hours for it take effect).
How do I make my profile Private or Public?
Go to your Settings page and under Privacy Settings you can adjust user access to your Profile and Portfolio visibility with the following options:
Does FlipSetter have an app for their messaging and whiteboard?
We are currently building a mobile app for Iphone and Android, so stay tuned!